Tuesday 29 September 2020

How to Know if Forgetfulness Is Normal | Memory Techniques


Full Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLALQuK1NDrhs2FfRtbIKjApWK9BLoDvU My name is Barry Reitman. I'm the author of "Secrets, Tips and Tricks For a Powerful Memory," and I'd like to discuss the question of what's normal forgetfulness, or do I have a serious problem in my forgetfulness? Let me start out with a disclaimer: I am not a medical professional. I am not a psychologist, but I have some experience in the area of memory, certainly. If you think you have a problem, please feel free, feel encouraged to speak to your family physician about it. They will know exactly what questions to ask to see if you need to go to the next step. In all likelihood, you do not have a serious problem. In all likelihood, the pressures of everyday living are reaching you. And you can use some of the many of the techniques in this system to get around those problems. But don't shy away from it. I personally have a serious medical related memory problem that I only realized almost by accident, and I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner. I could've done something sooner. So, the answer is you probably don't have a serious problem, but I don't believe any general video can answer that. Speak to a medical professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment