Tuesday 25 August 2020

How to Get a Sexy Butt w/ Layla Luciano | Sexy Butt


Full Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLALQuK1NDrgqWemjCGNsw3o_7MrzRIJv Hello, my name is Layla Luciano. I am a personal trainer, fitness instructor, fitness model and I am also a brand ambassador for Nicci, New York which is, this is a top that I'm wearing is fabulous Nicci design. A lot of the pants that you saw featured in these exercise series were also from Nicci. I currently am teaching at Barry’s Bootcamp in both the Chelsea and Tribecca locations and I also teach at SLT and they're both very different exercises, very different classes, but I love them both. I also teach my own classes. I do a lot of cardio-kickboxing classes, do a lot of booty classes to tighten up that booty. As a fitness model, I am dedicated to a healthy lifestyle, love working out myself. I make sure I work out at least once a day. It's just something I love to do, no matter what. I came from a high fashion modeling business before I really got into the fitness industry and I kind of, wasn't really feeling it, we can say. As soon as I made the switch into fitness modeling, I just knew it was my calling and I was really happy, love being me, love my body and it's just amazing to see the changes that can happen to your body when you actually do start working out. If you want to learn more about me, what I'd do, contact me. You could visit my website at www.laylaluciano.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment