Wednesday 21 April 2021

Plastic Surgery w/ Robert J. Morin, M.D. | Plastic Surgery


Considering Plastic Surgery? Check out these resources: The Smart Woman's Guide to Plastic Surgery: http://amzn.to/1GwD0vI Plastic Surgery Without the Surgery: The Miracle of Makeup: http://amzn.to/1JTbHf2 Navigate Your Beauty: Smart and Safe Plastic Surgery Solutions: http://amzn.to/1Om2u5n Essentials of Plastic Surgery: http://amzn.to/1RubNA2 Watch more Plastic Surgery Guide videos: https://ift.tt/3gsXNfn Hi, my name is Dr. Robert Morin and I'm a board certified plastic surgeon. I began my medical career getting my M.D. in New York. I then continued my training in both general surgery and plastic surgery in both New York and New Jersey. I then went down to Miami and did a craniofacial and pediatric plastic surgery fellowship at Miami Children's Hospital. After finishing that fellowship, I returned to the New York and New Jersey area and started my practice. Currently, I have an office on Central Park South in Manhattan and an office in Hackensack, New Jersey. Again, I'm a board certified plastic surgeon and I perform a mixture of both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Based on my craniofacial experience, I have a lot of experience operating on the face, and specifically the nose. I also happen to perform a lot of breast surgery including breast reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. The reason why I went into this field in medicine initially was because I've just always wanted to help people and help children specifically. I did the craniofacial and pediatric plastic surgery fellowship because my true passion in life is to reconstruct faces after either birth abnormalities, trauma, or cancer. So, in addition to having that as an integral part of my practice, I also recently started a nonprofit charity. The name of the charity is developing faces, and the mission of the charity is to take surgical trips to perform reconstructive plastic surgery on the faces of children with facial abnormalities in developing countries around the world. If you'd like to learn more about my practice, you can go to my website. My website address is my name, robertmorinmd.com, and if you'd like to learn more about my charity, the web address of the charity is developingfaces.org. The idea behind this video series is to provide a small amount of information about commonly performed procedures. The point of this video series is not to develop a doctor-patient relationship between myself and the viewer, and this is not medical advice. I'm simply giving my opinion on commonly performed procedures and putting some ideas in the heads of the viewers, which they can then bring to whatever plastic surgeon they feel comfortable with. This gives them an opportunity to have topics to discuss, questions to ask, and it empowers them to move forward with something that they may have wanted to do for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment